Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scoregasm Beta Gameplay

Scoregasm Beta Gameplay Video Clips. Duration : 9.88 Mins.


** Note: This is footage from a development build and does not reflect the quality of the completed work. ** This is from beta #5 of the game in development by Charlie's Games[1], Scoregasm[2] running natively on 64-bit Ubuntu 10.04. I'm not really pro at this game, just uploading this because I can :P Preorder the game[2] today for 15$ to get access to all the betas on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. (Did I make this game? Tch, I wish) Video recorded with gtk-recordMyDesktop[3]. I usually don't get any lag with this game but I did notice some spikes while recording. I guess it can't be helped. Sound recorded as Stereo Mix. Having a sound card has its pros. [1]: www.charliesgames.com [2]: www.charliesgames.com [3]: recordmydesktop.sourceforge.net

Keywords: scoregasm, shmup

No comments:

Post a Comment